8106 Associated Research HiPot
- Voltage: 115 / 230 V selectable, ± 10% variation
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz ± 5%
- Fuse: 115 VAC, 230 VAC - 6.3 A Slow-Blo 250 VAC
- Patented SmartGFI® safety circuit protects the operator from shock hazards
- Patented VERI-CHEK® feature prompts users through steps to validate the instrument’s operation
- Patented prompt and hold function provides a safe and easy method for performing steps during a test cycle
- Patented CAL-ALERT® alerts the operator that the OMNIA is due for re-calibration.
- True Line Leakage tester with 7 different measuring devices and RMS or PEAK leakage measurements
- 4 wire measurement and milliohm offset for accurate Ground Bond test results
- Real Current measurement allows operators to monitor reactive and real current on a single screen
- 50 memories with 30 steps per memory that can be stored and recalled in any alphanumeric combination
- Patented RAMP HI and CHARGE LO testing for more effective DC HiPot testing
- Perform HiPot/Line Leakage without changing test leads
- Patented Graphic LCD and intuitive menu system to simplify the entire testing process from set-up to results
- RS-232 or GPIB automation interfaces available. Use your own software or our stand alone test software
The Associated Research 8106 provides AC and DC HiPot, Insulation Resistance, Ground Bond/Continuity, Functional Run Test and Line Leakage Tests. The 8106 can be used as a bench top instrument or as a PC controlled system used in tandem with Autoware control software and is well suited for applications that require multiple electrical safety tests including Line Leakage tests.
The 8106 comes standard with an USB/RS-232 interface. Ethernet and GPIB are available as options. In addition the 8106 is a true Line Leakage tester. It will perform all 8 Line Leakage tests as called out by a variety of agency specifications and incorporates 7 different measuring device configurations to simulate the human body impedance models for a variety of specifications.