81150A Agilent Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The 81150A is an Arbitrary Noise Generator from Agilent. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation.
- 1µ - 120 MHz pulse generation with variable rise/fall time
- 1µ - 240 MHz sine waveform output
- 14-bit, 2 GSa/s arbitrary waveforms
- 512k samples deep arbitrary waveform memory per channel
- Noise with a selectable crest factor and signal repetition time of 26 days
- FM, AM, PW, PWM, FSK modulation capabilities up to 10 MHz
- 1 or 2 channel, coupled and uncoupled
- Differential outputs
- High precision pulse generator is enhanced with a versatile signal generator, offering distortion capabilities to stress your device to its limit
- Arbitrary bit-shaped pattern generator for ideal and distorted pattern up to 120 Mbit/s.
- Function arbitrary generator provides versatile waveforms and modulation capabilities to adapt the signal to devices requirements
- Noise generator combines two required extremes: random noise and repeatable noise with very long repetition rates for simple problem identification