81180A Agilent Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The 81180A is a 250 MHz arbitrary waveform generator from Agilent. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation.
- 10 MSa/s – 4.2 GSa/s, 12 bit Arbitrary Waveform and Function Generator
- 2 GHz IQ modulation bandwidth
- 1 or 2 channels (coupled and phase coherent / uncoupled)
- 8-bit external sequence / segment control
- Up to 64 MSa memory
- Advanced sequencing capabilities
- 2 markers with adjustable width and levels, markers do not reduce DAC resolution
The Agilent 81180A arbitrary waveform generator provides 4.2 GSa/s, 2 GHz IQ modulation bandwidth and 12-bit vertical resolution for applications where waveform resolution is an issue.