81624A Agilent Optical Sensor
- Wavelength Range: 800 to 1700 nm
- Detector Type (Sensor Element): InGaAs
- Detector Size (diameter): 5 mm
- Power Range: +10 to -90 dBm
- Uncertainty at Reference Conditions (-20 dBm): +/- 2.2% (1000 to 1630 nm)
- No Analog Output
The Agilent optical power heads are specially designed for low PDL, low spectral ripple and high return loss and are used for optical component test. The heads come with a magnetic D-shape adapter and provide a safe stand. The optical heads have to be operated with the single Agilent 81618A or dual Agilent 81619A interface modules. These modules are controlled in any configuration in any of the mainframes Agilent 8163B, 8164B and 8166B. A highly flexible connector interface palette addresses connectorized, bare fiber or open beam application.