81633A Agilent Keysight HP Optical Sensor
- Wavelength Range: 800 nm to 1700 nm
- Power Range: +10 dBm to -90 dBm
- Uncertainty (accuracy) at reference conditions: <±2.5% (1000 nm to 1630 nm)
- Relative Uncertainty due to Polarization due to Spectral Ripple: <±0.005 dB
- Linearity (power) at 23°C ±5°C: (CW +10 dBm to -90 dBm) <±0.015 dB ±0.2 pW
The Agilent HP 81633A Optical Power Sensor Module is specially designed for the Agilent 8163A Lightwave Multimeter. 8163A Lightwave Multimeter is a basic measurement tool in the fiber optic industry. Four different power sensor modules (81632A, 81633A, 81634A, 81635A) cover the important wavelengths and power range. 81633A is one of the power sensors. It has excellent accuracy, high linearity, low polarization dependent loss (PDL) and best measurement results are ensured.
The measurement speed can come done to 200 microsecond, which fuether optimizes the power measurements. 81633A power sensor also can be used with 8164A Lightwave Measurement System and 8166A Lightwave Multichannel System.