8163A Agilent Optical Meter
The 8163A is a used Optical Meter from Agilent. Engineers use optical signal generators when they want to transmit optical signals during an electronic equipment test.An optical meter is an instrument used to test and measure optical signals.
- Display: Graphical Display, 190 x 300 points, monochrome
- Display Resolution: 0.0001dB/dBm, 0.01pW to 10pW
- Trigger: true synchronous on all channels
- Supports modules of the 816xxx and 815xxx series
- Built-in applications
- Graphical display
- GPIB Interface
- Parallel and serial ports
The Agilent 8163A is a Lightwave Multimeter System. The Agilent 8163A is a basic measurement tool that provides flexible modular configuration and easy control of test solutions. This mainframe is used for optical component test.