8163B Agilent Optical Meter
The 8163B is a used Optical Meter from Agilent. Engineers use optical signal generators when they want to transmit optical signals during an electronic equipment test.An optical meter is an instrument used to test and measure optical signals.
- High resolution color display
- 2 slots for hosting power modules, return loss modules, compact tunable lasers or fixed laser sources
- Built-in applications: (Return Loss, Passive Component Test, Stability, Logging)
- GPIB Interface for remote control extended system trigger and clocking system
- Extensive triggering functionality
- Both LAN and GPIB interface for remote control
The Agilent 8163B Lightwave Multimeter is a basic measurement tool that provides flexible modular configuration and easy control of test solutions. This mainframe is used for optical component test.