83203B Agilent Communication Analyzer
- Measurements of waveform quality p(rho), frequency error, time offset, and carrier feedthrough
- Code domain power, timing, and phase analysis
- Average power and CDMA channel power measurements
- CDMA QPSK/OQPSK RF source with data buffer and IS-95 reverse link coding
- Built-in AWGN (Added White Gaussian Noise) source for calibrated Eb/No settings
The Agilent 83203B CDMA cellular adapter is for use with the Agilent 8921A to provide testing of CDMA(IS-95 & IS-97) base station equipment. The system provides signal generation and analysis of QPSK/OQPSK signals. The system measures power in each Walsh coded signal, code channel timing, and code channel phase relative to the pilot.