8327-300 Bird Fixed Attenuator
The 8327-300 is a 500 MHz Fixed Attenuator from Bird. Attenuators are a type of radio frequency (RF) test equipment that’s useful during RF design. When an engineer needs to reduce (attenuate) the level of an electronic signal, he or she uses an attenuator. Attenuation can protect circuit stages from receiving signal levels that are too high. RF attenuators may be fixed, switched, or variable, depending on their capabilities and applications.
- 1kW Oil-Cooled Attenuator
- VSWR and Frequency Range: DC to 500 MHz @ Input 1.1 max.
- Coolant: 2.9 gal. (11 liters) Refined Mineral Oil
- Attenuation: 30 dB
- Accuracy: ±0.5 dB (Calibration Data supplied for 30, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 MHz which is accurate to ±0.2 dB)
- Connector: LC (F) -Input N, (F) -Output
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +45 °C (-40 to +113 °F)
- Operating Position: Horizontal only
- Easy to Use
- Rugged, reliability provides years of trouble free use
- Dimensions: 23-15/16" x 7-1/8" x 17-3/16" (L x W x H) 596 x 181 x 437 mm