8329-300 Bird Fixed Attenuator
- 2kW Oil-Cooled Attenuator
- VSWR and Frequency Range: DC to 500 MHz @ Input 1.1 max.
- Coolant: 2.9 gal. (11 liters) Refined Mineral Oil
- Attenuation: 30 dB
- Accuracy: ±0.5 dB (Calibration Data supplied for 30, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 MHz which is accurate to ±0.2 dB)
- Connector: LC (F) -Input N, (F) -Output
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +45 °C (-40 to +113 °F)
- Operating Position: Horizontal only
- Easy to Use
- Rugged, reliability provides years of trouble free use
- Dimensions: 23-15/16" x 7-1/8" x 17-3/16" (L x W x H) 596 x 181 x 437
The Bird 8329-300 Tenuline Attenuators are a valuable and reliable accessory for reducing power levels and VSWR, for isolating components under test, for harmonic signal analysis, and as comparison standards. Bird's RF attenuators are world renowned for their high-quality, robust construction and conservative power ratings.