83491A Agilent Data Analyzer
The 83491A is a Data Analyzer from Agilent. A data analyzer enables serial data analysis for digital hardware. These analyzers help engineers and others investigate all types of digital hardware, monitoring the equipment for things such as comparison and glitch detection, output timing, data stability, and the validity of output data transfers.
- Electrical Clock Recovery Plug-In Module
- Electrical clock recovery with 3.5 mm (m) connectors
- Data rates: 0.155/0.622/1.060/1.250/2.125/2.488/2.500 Gb/s
- PLL bandwidth: 50 to 70 kHz (internal triggering), 4 to 5 MHz (external output)
- Input power: -10 to +3 dBm
- 86100A/B Infiniium DCA Mainframes
- 86100C Infiniium DCA-J Mainframe
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Mainframe
The Agilent 86100 family of wide-bandwidth oscilloscopes offers single connection measurements - no external trigger is required. With the addition of the Agilent 83491/92/93/94A series of clock recovery receiver modules, reliable parametric testing becomes easy even when you do not have access to a clock signal.
The Agilent 8349X series of plug-in receiver modules cover the three most popular transmission media in use today - electrical lines, multimode fiber and single-mode fiber. A built-in coupler/splitter reduces external hardware required for triggering. No more need for awkward cables just to get a trigger - simply plug in your test signal, select your data rate, and make your measurements.