- Reduced systematic power losses for increased dynamic range
- High power drive signals for increased dynamic range
- Increased low-level sweep speed and increased dynamic range measurements in network analyzers
- Minimum Output Power: (at +5 dBm input)
- Frequency Range Output, Leveled / Unleveled: 2.0 to 18.6 GHz: 19 dBm (80 mW) / 20 dBm (100 mW)
- Frequency Range Output, Leveled / Unleveled: 18.6 to 20.0 GHz: 17 dBm (50 mW) / 18 dBm (63 mW)
The HP Agilent 8349B can be used to increase low-level sweep speed in increased dynamic range measurements using a network analyzer. The HP Agilent 8349B is capable of providing gain and power to overcome systematic RF losses, drive high-power devices, improve measurement system performance, and drive millimeter-wave source modules.
|Manufacturer||Agilent, HP, Keysight|