83572C Agilent Sweep Generator
The 83572C is a 40 GHz sweep generator from Agilent. A sweep generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A sweep is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use sweep signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 26.5 GHz to 40 GHz
- Form Factor: Module (proprietary interface/bus)
- Frequency Switching Time: 100ms
- Maximum Output Power: 7dBm
- Output Accuracy: 1.5dB
- Output Impedance: 50ohms
- Harmonics (noise): -20dBc
- Non-harmonics (noise): -50dBc
The Agilent 853572C is an electronic instrument that generates repeating electronic signals. It contains an electronic oscillator, a circuit that is capable of creating a repetitive waveform.