83752B Agilent Sweep Generator
- Frequency range: 0.01-20 GHz
- Fully phase locked analog sweep for accuracy and speed
- Flat and accurate output power to characterize the linear response of the test device
- Offset frequency sweep for mixer test
- Agilent 8350 programming mode for backwards compatibility
The Agilent 83752B sweeper brings outstanding synthesized performance. The Agilent 83752B provides superior accuracy and stability while maintaining the speed of an analog source. Fully synthesized CW, stepped and ramp sweep modes are available in broadband and narrowband operation. The synthesis capability is extremely useful for the characterization of narrowband devices.