8478B Agilent RF Sensor
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- High accuracy even in routine power measurements
- Temperature compensated for low drift
- Measures microwave power as low as one microwatt
- Shows calibration factor and effective efficiency at 16 frequencies
- Maximum SWR: 10 MHz to 30 MHz 1.75; 30 MHz to 100 MHz 1.35; 100 MHz to 1 GHz 1.10; 1 GHz to 12.4 GHz 1.35; 12.4 GHz to 18 GHz
The Agilent 8478B provides high efficiency and good radio frequency (RF) match. Used in conjunction with the N432A or 432A power meters they provide high accuracy even in routine power measurements. These thermistor mounts are temperature compensated for low drift, even in the presence of thermal shocks, permitting measurement of microwave power as low as one microwatt. Each mount contains data showing calibration factor and effective efficiency at six frequencies, directly traceable to the U.S. National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST) at those frequencies where NIST provides calibration service.