8485A Agilent RF Sensor
The 8485A is a used 26.5 GHz 0.3 Watt RF Sensor from Agilent. Electronic test equipment sensors measure the power of waveforms, such as multi-tone and modulated radiofrequency (RF) waveforms. Sensors gather highly accurate modulation measurements using diode detectors.
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Compatible with EPM, EPM-P and P-series power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -30 to +20 dBm
- Frequency range 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Thermocouple power sensing element
The Agilent 8485A Power Sensor, that is designed for use with the EPM series, EPM-P series, 70100A, E1416A and 43X power meters, and provides extraordinary accuracy and stability. The Agilent 8485A, Power Sensor, gives you extremely low SWR, and is traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).