8501-2 Keithley Cable
The 8501-2 is a cable from Keithley.
- Trigger Link Cable with Male Micro-DIN Connectors at each end, 2m (6.6 ft.)
- For use with: Trigger Link inputs, 708A (for master/slave control)
- Terminations: Two each, 8-pin, male, micro DIN
- Shield: Foil wrap with drain wire
- Capacitance: <25 pF per foot
- Maximum Voltage Rating: <42 V peak
- Maximum Current Rating: <1 A
The Keithley Instruments Model 8501-2 Trigger Link Cable is an 8-conductor cable terminated at each end with an 8-pin micro-DIN connector. The Model 8501-2 connects instruments with micro-DIN trigger ports. It is also compatible with the rear-panel digital I/O port of the 7001, and can be used to connect digital signals between this port and user-supplied external circuitry.
The digital I/O and trigger link receptacles on the Model 7001 both accept the Model 8501-2 cable. Ensure that you connect the cable to the proper receptacle. Do not mix digital I/O and trigger link signals.