8501 WaveTek RF Power Meter
The 8501 is a used Peak RF Power Meter from WaveTek. Radio frequency (RF) power meters are the electronic test equipment of choice to collect information, analyze RF power, and display information in an easy-to-read digital format. Engineers use RF power meters to measure and document pulsed RF signals, noise-like signals, and pseudorandom signals..
- Frequency range: 30 MHz to 40 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Power range: -20 to +20 dBm pulse mode, -40 to +20 dBm cw mode
- Pulse response; pulse width: 1 µs to CW
- Reading rate: >1000/s
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Internal 1.0 GHz, 1.0 mW power reference
- Good sensor & sensor cable are required for instrument self cal.
- Backlit LCD display
- GPIB (IEEE-488) interface
- 110, 120/220, 240 VAC ±10%; 50, 60, 400 Hz ±5% operation