85021A Agilent Bridge
The 85021A is a Bridge from Agilent. Bridges are used in linear and nonlinear applications including instrumentation, precise measuments, filtering and power conversions.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Can detect both AC and DC signals depending on scalar network analyzer
- High directivity
- Excellent test port match
- Input / Test Port connectors: N(f)/APC-7
The Agilent 85021A directional bridge is designed to operate with either the 8756 or 8755 in AC detection mode. This bridge offers high directivity, excellent test port match, and a measurement range of up to 18 GHz in coax.