85050C Agilent Calibration Kit
The 85050C is a Calibration Kit from Agilent. A calibration kit is the perfect addition to your electronic test equipment set. Calibration kits have important accessories that are helpful for a variety of applications in the engineering, automotive, electric, and health care industries. Calibration kits have equipment, such as male and female adapters, broadband male/female terminations, shorts, gauges, and calibration coefficients diskettes.
- DC to 18 GHz frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Precision 50 ohm airline for Thru-Reflect-Line (TRL) calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the sex of the test port
The Agilent 85050C Precision Calibration Kit contains a set of calibration standards used to calibrate the Agilent 8510 Network Analyzer for measuring devices with precision 7mm connectors. The standards are for use with the offset load and TRL calibration methods. The kit contains open and short circuits, fixed terminations, and a precision airline section (7mm long). Also included are a connector gage and tools for maintaining the connector interfaces.