8568B Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 100 Hz to 1.5 GHz
- Exceptional frequency stability and sensitivity
- Powerful signal- and trace-processing functions
- Up to four trace markers with amplitude and frequency readout
- Stores traces, instrument states and custom downloadable programs (DLPs)
The Agilent 8568B Spectrum Analyzers ares for bench and ATE use. The exceptional frequency stability of the 8568B permits measurements with a 10 Hz bandwidth. This narrow resolution bandwidth yields noise levels as low as -135 dBm.
The 8568B provides excellent frequency stability, sensitivity, and frequency reference accuracy combine to allow very accurate measurement of small signals in the presence of large ones. Multiple traces can be displayed on the Agilent 8568B to measure residual FM or drift, or to conduct real-time surveillance over a wide frequency range.
The analyzer control settings can be saved in non-volatile memory. Complex measurement routines can be created on an external controller, stored in the analyzer's user RAM, and executed using a single custom softkey. By adding measurement accessories and options, the Agilent 8568B Spectrum Analyzers fit into many applications, including electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing, automated broadband signal surveillance, and component stimulus-response testing.