8591EM Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 9 kHz-1.8 GHz
- Setup keys link predefined CISPR bands with correct video and CISPR resolution bandwidths
- Built-in amplitude correction automatically corrects for antenna, amplifier, and cable losses
- Limit-line displays simultaneously compare device signals with up to two regulatory limits and a specified measurement margin
- Predefined routines automatically measure all signals over a specified frequency range
- Measure, store, and report up to 239 signals automatically
The Agilent 8591EM is a stand-alone, automated EMC precompliance analyzer that reduces the time it takes to find, measure and document radiated and conducted EMI emissions. It belongs to the 8590EM series of EMC analyzers, which do not require an external computer and automation software to perform automated EMC measurements. With an upper frequency of 1.8 GHz, the 8591EM can perform precompliance tests on products with clock frequencies up to 108 MHz. The 8591EM has two modes of operation: EMI analysis and spectrum analysis. With the press of a key, this analyzer converts from EMC analyzer to full-function spectrum analyzer for use in a wide variety of non-EMC applications.