85RF Fluke Probe
The 85RF is a probe from Fluke. Probes can use pulse waveforms to test components without removing them from circuits with in-circuit capabilities.
- Voltage Range:
- 0.25 to 30V RMS
- Maximum Input Voltage:
- 30V RMS, 200V DC
- AC to DC Ratio:
- Ratio Accuracy (At 25 MHz and loaded with 10 M ohm)
- Above 0.5V: +/- 0.5 dB
- Below 0.5V: +/- 1.0 dB
- Add +/- 0.2 dB in RF fields of 1 to 3 V/m
- Frequency Response (Relative to 25 MHz):
- 100 kHz to 100 MHz +/- 0.5 dB
- 100 MHz to 200 MHz +/- 2.0 dB
- 200 MHz to 500 MHz +/- 3.0 dB
The Fluke 85RF, High Frequency Probe, is designed to convert a DC voltmeter with a input impedance of 10M ohms into a high frequency (100 kHz to 500 MHz) RF voltmeter. Conversion from AC to DC is accomplished on a one-to-one basis includes a range of 0.25 to 30V RMS. The probe`s DC output is calibrated to be equivalent to the RMS value of a sine wave input.