- Accurate compliance testing of optical transceivers
- Automated jitter and amplitude interference decomposition
- Internally generated pattern trigger
- Modular platform for testing waveforms to 40 Gb/s and beyond
- Broadest coverage of data rates with optical reference receivers, electrical channels, and clock recovery
- Built-in S-parameters with TDR measurements
- Compatible with Agilent 86100A/B-series, 83480A-series,and 54750-series modules
- < 90 fs intrinsic jitter
- Open operating system – Windows® XP Pro
- User configurable: mainframe with slots for two modules (4 optical or electrical channels)
- Trigger bandwidth up to > 13 GHz (option 001)
- Clock recovery with adjustable loop bandwidth (see 83496B)
- Integration with MATLAB signal filtering and measurement automation software available
The 86100C Infiniium DCA-J can be viewed as four high-powered instruments in one:
- A general-purpose wide-bandwidth sampling oscilloscope. PatternLock triggering significantly enhances the usability as a general purpose scope.
- A digital communications analyzer
- A time domain reflectometer
- A precision jitter and amplitude interference analyzer
Just select the desired instrument mode and start making measurements.
The 86100C Infiniium DCA-J combines extremely high accuracy and repeatability with outstanding ease of use to simplify characterizing signals from 50 MHz to 80 GHz. Digital designers can combine the mainframe and modules into four key instruments with industry leading signal integrity performance. The 86100C supports a wide range of modules for testing both optical and electrical signals. Select modules to get the specific bandwidth, filtering, and sensitivity you need.
|Manufacturer||Agilent, HP, Keysight|