86111A Agilent Fiber Optic Equipment
The 86111A is a Plug-In Module from Agilent.
- Two amplified 3 GHz optical channels Compatibility: 62.5/125 fibers
- Wavelength range: 750-860 nm
- Characteristic RMS noise: 1.5 uW (3 GHz BW)
- Maximum average input power: 0.4 mW
- Reference receiver capability (155/622 Mb/s or 1.063/1250 Gb/s)
- Simultaneous measurements on multiple channels
- Simplifies test of parallel optic devices
- Parallel eye diagram analysis
- 86100A/B Infiniium DCA Mainframes
- 86100C Infiniium DCA-J Mainframe
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Mainframe
Simultaneous measurements on multiple channels improves throughput by eliminating the need to sequentially measure individual channels of a parallel optic component, but rather allowing multiple channels to be measured at the same time. For network equipment manufacturers, throughput is improved by allowing multiple devices, or multiple ports on a single device to be tested at the same time.