86130A Agilent Communication Analyzer
The 86130A is a communication analyzer from Agilent. A communication analyzer is a superior type of electronic test equipment for physical layer, circuit, and new technology testing. Anyone in the business of testing data networks can use a communication analyzer for the measurement and monitoring of equipment.
- Operating Frequency: 50 MHz to 3.0 GHz with internal clock source
- Internal Clock Source
- Frequency Accuracy: ±20 ppm
Internal Hard Disk
- For local storage of user patterns and data
- MS-DOS® compatible 3.5” Superdrive (accepts 1.4 Mbyte HD disks & 120 Mbyte SuperDisks™)
- Touch-sensitive display, numeric keypad with up/down arrows, analogue feel position controls, or provided USB keyboard and mouse if desired.
- Internal 8” (diagonal) backlit LCD touch-screen
- GPIB (IEEE 488), LAN (“10 Base T” Ethernet) for printing and file transfer, Parallel/Centronics printer port, external VGA output.
The Agilent 86130A integrated Pattern Generator and Error Detector is designed to quickly solve your design and manufacturing problems.
Complementing the 86100A Infiniium DCA, the Agilent 86130A brings a new level of insight into your testing toolbox. Powerful analysis, easy setting and use, together in a small, expandable package makes digital testing easy.