86601A Agilent RF Generator
- Designed for use in the 8660-Series Generator Mainframes
- Delivers 0.01 to 110 MHz with 1 Hz resolution
- Signal to phase noise: >50 dB
- Output level (into 50 Ω): +13 to -146 dBm
- Flatness: <±0.75 dB
- Harmonics: <-40 dB
- Spurious: <-80 dB
- AM modulation depth (with the 86632A AM/FM modulation section): 0 to 95%
- FM modulation (with the 86632A AM/FM modulation section): 1 MHz (maximum)
The Agilent 86601A RF section output plug-in provides a .01 to 109.999999 MHz output when installed in one of the Agilent 8660 mainframes, a modular solid-state plug-in system. The output frequency of the 86601A may be selected in increments as low as 1 Hz or 100 Hz depending on the mainframe used. The only operator controls on the 86601A are the attenuator controls, OUTPUT RANGE and VERNIER.
These controls provide means of setting the RF output at any level between -146 dBm and +13 dBm. In remote operation these controls are inhibited - attenuation is controlled by a remote programming device in 1 dB and 10 dB steps.