8673B Agilent RF Generator
The 8673B is a 26 GHz RF Generator from Agilent. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 2.0 to 26.0 GHz
- Full performance synthesizer designed to generate precise microwave signals over the 2 to 26 GHz range (4 bands) with 1 to 4 kHz frequency resolution
- AM, FM, internally leveled pulse modulation, digital sweep, and programmability are standard
- AM depth at rates up to 100 kHz can be accurately set using the front-panel meter
- Six ranges of metered FM are available at rates and peak deviations up to 10 MHz
- Simultaneous modulation of AM, FM, and pulse is possible to simulate complex environments
- Fully programmable via the HP-IB interface for automatic test applications
- Provides -100 to +8 dBm output level to 18 GHz, +3 dBm from 18 to 26 GHz
The Agilent 8673B is a full-performance synthesizer designed to generate precise microwave signals over the 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz range. The 8673B offers calibrated and leveled power, AM, FM, Pulse modulation, digital sweep, programmability, and frequency extension capability to 110 GHz.