8714B Agilent Network Analyzer
The 8714B is a 3 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Integrated transmission/reflection test set and synthesized source
- Narrowband and broadband detection
- "Real time" sweep speed (50 ms/sweep)
- Internal 3 1/2-inch disk drive (LIF/DOS formats)
- 100 dB of system dynamic range
- Optional AM delay and cable test capabilities
The Agilent 8714B is a Network Analyzer.