8719C Agilent Network Analyzer
The 8719C is a 13.5 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Fast-sweeping built-in synthesized source with optional 1 Hz frequency resolution
- Integrated switching test set measures all four S-parameters with a single connection
- Vector accuracy enhancement
- Optional time domain capability computes and displays response versus time or distance
- Optional Solid State Switch allow simultaneous measurement of forward and reverse parameters and continuous update of all four S-parameters as required for two-part error correction
- Productivity is enhanced with pass/fail testing, direct printer/plotter output of results, advanced marker functions, and save/recall of test configurations
- Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics
The Agilent 8719C, Network Analyzer, includes a fast-sweeping synthesized source, S-parameter test set, tuned receiver, and large color display in a single package. The Agilent 8719C, Network Analyzer, is an ideal choice for cost- and space-conscious engineers in research and development, manufacturing, incoming inspection, or quality assurance.