8720C Agilent Network Analyzer
The 8720C is a 20 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Fast-sweeping built-in synthesized source with optional 1 Hz frequency resolution
- Integrated switching test set measures all four S-parameters with a single connection
- Vector accuracy enhancement
- Optional time domain capability computes and displays response versus time or distance
- Optional solid state switch allows simultaneous measurement of forward and reverse parameters and continuous update for all four s-parameters as required for two-part error correction
- Productivity is enhanced with pass/fail testing, direct printer/plotter output of results, advanced marker functions, and save/recall of test configurations
- Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics
The Agilent 8720C vector network analyzer characterizes RF and microwave components down to 50 MHz and up to 20 GHz. The Agilent 8720C Network Analyzer includes a fast-sweeping synthesized source, S-parameter test set, tuned receiver, and large color display in a single package. The Agilent 8720C Network Analyzer is an ideal choice for cost- and space-conscious engineers in research and development, manufacturing, incoming inspection, or quality assurance.