8722D Agilent Network Analyzer
The 8722D is a 40 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- 50 MHz to 13.5, 20, or 40 GHz frequency coverage
- New processor makes measurements and data transfers up to seven times faster
- Fast-sweeping, built-in synthesized source
- Integrated solid-state switching S-parameter test set
- Vecter receiver, error correcton, time domain
- Up to 105 dB dynamic range
The Agilent 8722D is a Network Analyzer.