8722ES Agilent Network Analyzer
The 8722ES is a 40 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent.
- 50 MHz to 40 GHz
- 100 dB of dynamic range
- Excellent measurement accuracy
- Two measurement channels
- Four display channels
- Frequency and power sweeps
- Fast sweep and data transfer speed
- Pass/Fail testing, powerful marker functions
- Electronic calibration (ECal)
- Internal automation with test-sequencing
- Optional time-domain, high power test set, four samplers and TRL calibration, direct sampler access, frequency-offset mode
The Agilent 8722ES, Vector Network Analyzer, includes an integrated synthesized source, test set and tuned receiver. The built-in S-parameter test set provides a full range of magnitude and phase measurements in both the forward and reverse directions. Built-in vector accuracy enhancement techniques include full two-port, adapter-removal, and optional TRL calibration.