8753D Agilent Network Analyzer
The 8753D is a 3 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- 30 kHz to 3 GHz
- Superb accuracy, with the most comprehensive calibration available
- Optional time domain and swept harmonic measurements
- Mixer testing with frequency offset capability
- Optional step attenuator for extended source output power range
- Pass/fail testing, interpolative error correction, test sequencing, and user-defined test frequencies to enhance productivity
- Two independent display channels for simultaneous measurement of reflection and transmission characteristics
The Agilent 8753D Network Analyzer brings superior performance and useful productivity features to simplify and speed your device, component, or network measurements in the 30 kHz to 3 GHz range.