8757A Agilent Network Analyzer
The 8757A is a 60 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- 76 dB dynamic range
- Accurate swept power measurements (dBm)
- 40 dB directivity bridges
- Four independent display channels
- Limit testing built in
- Save/recall setup and cal data
- Direct plotter or printer output
The Agilent 8757A is a Network Analyzer.