8757D Agilent Network Analyzer
The 8757D is a 60 GHz Network Analyzer from Agilent. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- Four display channels
- Three detector inputs
- Accurate power measurements with Agilent 85037 series precision detectors
- High resolution color display
- Internal plotter/printer buffer
- +16 to –60 dBm dynamic range
- AC/DC detection modes
- 101 to 1601 measurement points/trace
- Noise figure measurement display capability
- Compatible with the Agilent 85025 and 85026 series detectors and the Agilent 85027 series directional bridges
- Limit line testing (channels 1 and 2)
- Adaptive normalization
- Cursor search functions (max, min, n dB, BW)
- Optional fourth detector input available
- Optional internal power calibrator available
Accurate measurement of transmission and reflection characteristics is a key requirement in your selection of a scalar network analyzer. To help you achieve these goals, the Agilent Technologies 8757D offers you a choice of microwave scalar measurement solutions which provide an excellent balance of cost, system versatility, and measurement precision.
The Agilent 8757D has four independent display channels that process the signals from the Agilent 85037 series precision detectors, 85025 and 85026 detectors, and the 85027 series directional bridges for logarithmic display, in single channel or ratio mode. Three (optionally four) detector inputs are provided.