8808A/SU 120V Fluke Multimeter
The 8808A/SU 120V is a 5.5 digit bench multimeter from Fluke. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- 5.5 digit resolution
- Basic V DC accuracy of 0.01 %
- Dual display
- Dedicated DC leakage current measurement ranges
- 2 x 4 wire ohms measurement technique
- Six dedicated buttons for fast access to instrument setups
- Limit compare mode with pass/fail indicators
- FlukeView Forms basic software
- USB to RS-232 interface adapter cable
- TL71: test leads
- Line cord
- Spare line fuse
- Statement of cal practices
- WEEE information sheet
- Warranty statement
- Getting Started guide (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese)
- CD Rom with user manual (English)
- 1 year Warranty
The ultimate 8808A end user is an unskilled assembler/operator in a company that manufactures electronic goods. The operator follows a test procedure (literally, a document with work instructions) that has been designed and set up by a manufacturing test engineer.
The manufacturing test engineer may consult with design engineers (who designed the product being manufactured) to verify the test parameters, tolerances and critical test requirements. Of course, the 8808A provides all the functionality needed for design or general purpose bench service applications.