8840A Fluke Multimeter
The 8840A is a 5.5 digit bench multimeter from Fluke. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- Highly legible vacuum fluorescent display
- Intuitively easy front panel operation
- Basic DC accuracy of 0.005% for 1 year
- 2-wire and 4-wire resistance measurement
- DC current measurement
- Up to 100 readings per second
- Closed-case calibration (no internal adjustments)
- Built-in self-tests
The Fluke 8840A Digital Multimeter is a high-performance 5 ½ digit instrument designed for general-purpose bench or systems applications.
We found other products you might like!