- 6.5 digit resolution
- Basic V DC accuracy of up to 0.0035%
- Dual display
- 100 μA to 10 A current range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide ohms range from 100 Ω to 100 MΩ with up to 100 μΩ resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Measure frequency and period
- Fluke 45 and Agilent 34401A emulation
- Graphical display
- Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V
The Fluke 8845A 6.5 digit precision multimeter handles your most demanding measurements on the bench or in a system. It measures volts, ohms, and amps, with basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024%, 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range. The 8845A also measures frequency and period. The functions of a counter, capacitance meter, and thermometer are built in. Graphical display modes include Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics and hist histograms.
|AC Voltage||1 kV|
|DC Voltage||1 kV|
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.