886 BK Precision LCR Meter
- Measurement parameters: Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D, Q, and Ø
- Test conditions: 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 kHz, 1Vrms, 0.25Vrms, 0.05Vrms
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Dual LCD display
- SMD Surface Mount Tweezer Probe included
- Very quick response, user friendly
- Fully auto/manual selection
- DC resistance measurement
- Rechargeable battery/AC powered
- Two Year Warranty
The BK Precision 886 Synthesized In Circuit LCR/ESR Meter is the first handheld meter of this type on the market, with a wide range of test frequencies up to 100 kHz and many measurement parameters including Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D, Q, and Ø as well.
The BK Precision 886 is designed for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental impedance testing for bench top applications. With a built in direct test fixture, you can test the lead components very easily.
The 886 has an optional 4 wire test clip that can give a convenient connection to larger components and assemblies with the accuracy of 4 wire testing. The LCR meters offer fast, reliable, and versatile testing at low cost, making the 886 the most advanced handheld LCR meters available on the market today.