89441A Agilent Vector Signal Analyzer
- DC to 2.65 GHz frequency range
- Scalar and vector analysis modes
- Full frequency coverage in spans to 2648 MHz
- Exceptional speed and additional signal processing in RF mode for enhanced time-domain characteristics and demodulation
- Vector RF mode captures phase and amplitude characteristics in time-series data
- Optional digital radio and digital video demodulation
The Agilent 89441A, Vector Signal Analyzer, offers exceptional speed and additional signal processing for enhanced time-domain characterization and demodulation. Vector spans as wide as 7 MHz can be selected anywhere in the 2.65 GHz frequency range. A vector baseband mode is also available to provide all of the features and functionality of the Agilent 89410A. In vector RF mode, both phase and amplitude characteristics are captured in the time-series data. This information can be processed for narrow resolution spectrum analysis, AM/FM/PM demodulation, time selective analysis, vector modulation analysis (optional), and many other types of measurements.