8981B Agilent Analyzer
The 8981B is a analyzer from Agilent. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Analyzes coherent phase and amplitude modulation
- 350 MHz I vs. Q Bandwidth
- Markers for measuring phase, amplitude and time
- Displays magnitude and phase at time marker or magnitude and phase versus time
- 12-bit digitizing for HPIB measurements
- 50 MHz - 200 MHz I/Q demodulator
- less then 0.5Â° quadrature and less then 0.1dB amplitude imbalance
Displays phase and amplitude modulation vs. time. Analyzes analog I and Q signals, DC to 350 MHz. 50 to 200 MHz modulated IF input range. HP-IB.