9102 Willtek Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 4 GHz
- Tracking generator option enables cable measurements in the field
- Scalar network analysis (amplifier gain over frequency or filter characteristics) and antenna measurements
- Prequalification for EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) tests
- Displayed average noise level at -117 dBm
- Dynamic range of 70 dB
- Portable, full-featured spectrum analyzer ranging from 100 kHz to 4 GHz
- Exceptional 1 kHz resolution bandwidth (RBW)
The Willtek 9102 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer is a multifunction instrument designed for lab and field applications concerning scalar network and spectrum analysis. This includes cable and antenna measurements and EMC pre-qualification tests.
The Willtek 9102 has a frequency range of 100 kHz to 4 GHz and a resolution bandwidth (RBW) of an exceptional 1 kHz. An optional frequency extension allows measurements up to 7.5 GHz. It is small in size and weight, with a large, bright display and easy-to-use menu structure.