9103 BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 9103 is a 320 W, 42 V, 20 A DC power supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 42 V
- Current: 20 A
- Power: 320 W
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Save up to 3 user-defined voltage and current presets for quick recall
- Transient mode for generating square, triangular or trapezium waveforms
- PC software for remote control and external timed programming
- Analog remote control function
- USB interface
- Output on-off switch and control panel lock button for safer operation
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, USB Cable, Remote Control Connector
- Optional Accessories: 30A Hook-up Cable Set (TL 30), Power Supply Test Leads Set (TLPS), High Current Premium Test Lead Accessory (TLPWR1)
The BK Precision Multi-range power supply Model 9103 can replace several power supplies on your bench by offering extended operating areas. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing 320 W output power in any voltage/current setting within the supply’s rated voltage and current limits.
This family of switching mode power supplies feature a small form factor, auto cross-over for constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operation, 3 voltage/current presets for frequently-used settings and transient operation, and versatile remote control modes. The dual action push button allows the user to set both coarse and fine voltage and current levels quickly and precisely. A remote sensing terminal compensates for voltage drop across load leads.
These features make the 9103 suitable for a wide range of applications requiring high current including production testing, telecommunications, R&D, service, and university labs.