9131B BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 9131B is a 375 W, 35 V, 6 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- 9140 BK Precision DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 8 AVoltage: 32 VPower: 300 W$1,850.00
- 9140-GPIB BK Precision DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 8 AVoltage: 32 VPower: 300 W$2,040.00
- 9141 BK Precision DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 4 AVoltage: 60 VPower: 300 W$1,850.00
- 9141-GPIB BK Precision DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 4 AVoltage: 60 VPower: 300 W$2,040.00
- Output Voltage: 0-30 V (Ch1 & Ch2), 0-5 V (Ch3)
- Output Current: 0-6 A (Ch1 & Ch2), 0-3 A (Ch3)
- Output Power: 375 W
- Three independent and electrically isolated outputs
- Displays voltage and current settings for all three channels simultaneously
- Low noise, linear regulation
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV / 1 mA
- Series and parallel modes combine channels to increase the output voltage or current
- Tracking mode allows users to set up channels to maintain a programmed ratio
- Fully programmable channels with Output On/Off control
- Store and recall up to 36 instrument settings
- Remote sense
- Timer-controlled output function adjustable from 0.1 – 99999.9 s
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- NI certified LabVIEW driver and softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection including keylock function
- Compact 19” half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Standard Accessories: Power cord, instruction manual, test report, and certificate of calibration
- Three-Year Warranty
The BK Precision 9131B triple output linear programmable DC power supplies feature isolated outputs that can be adjusted independently or combined in series or parallel to output higher voltage or current. Additionally, these supplies can operate in tracking mode with user-configurable ratios between channels.
The front panel keys and rotary knob with convenient cursors let users quickly set voltage and current values. Up to 36 different instrument settings can be saved and recalled. The power-on state of the outputs can also be configured.
For remote control, the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands can be used to remotely control the power supplies via a PC. Alternatively, users can control the power supply, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.
These power supplies are suitable for a wide range of applications including production Ntesting, telecommunications, R&D, electronic service, and labs.