9141 BK Precision DC Power Supply
- 9140 BK Precision DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 8 AVoltage: 32 VPower: 300 W$1,905.00
- 9140-GPIB BK Precision DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 8 AVoltage: 32 VPower: 300 W$2,095.00
- 9141-GPIB BK Precision DC Power SupplyCondition: NewCurrent: 4 AVoltage: 60 VPower: 300 W$2,095.00
- 9141 Triple Output Multi-Range DC Power Supply
- Power: 300 W
- Voltage: 60 V
- Current: 4 A
- Three independent galvanically isolated, floating output channels providing up to 100 W per channel or 300 W total
- High power density, compact 2U half-rack form factor
- Multi-ranging operation delivers rated power at multiple voltage/current combinations
- Low output ripple and noise down to 1 mVrms
- Combine outputs to increase voltage or current up to 180 V or 24 A (depending on model)
- Advanced list mode programming with internal storage for 10 list mode programs
- Channel coupling and tracking functions with configurable output on/off delays
- Direct data logging to a USB flash drive
- Thermostatically-controlled fans for quiet operation
- Adjustable voltage and current slew rates
- Built-in web server for control of basic power supply settings
- Oscilloscope-like display mode to graphically monitor voltage and current readings
- Rear output and remote sense terminals for each channel
- Digital I/O terminal offers external triggering, voltage fault and remote inhibit capabilities
- Overvoltage (OVP), overcurrent (OCP), overtemperature (OTP) protection, and key-lock function
- NISPOM-compliant sanitization to securely restore factory settings
- USB (USBTMC-compliant) and LXI compliant LAN interfaces standard, GPIB optional
- LabVIEWTM, IVI-C, and IVI.NET drivers provided
- Remote PC control software available
- Convenient front-panel user calibration
- cTUVus certification mark fulfills CSA and UL safety standards
The 9140 Series triple output multi-range DC power supplies combine industry-leading power density and performance with an extensive set of features in a compact 2U form factor.
Three isolated output channels each produce 100 W of clean power with low ripple and noise characteristics. Combining all three channels increases the maximum power output to 300 W.
Multiple outputs paired with advanced list mode programming, data logging, and protection features make these power supplies suitable for a wide range of benchtop or test system applications.
Powerful list mode programming functions enable users to set up and execute complex test sequences directly from the front panel. Individual list programs can be assigned to one or multiple output channels and executed simultaneously or sequentially. Additional list mode features include triggering capabilities for synchronizing outputs or external instruments, and the ability to save/ recall list programs using an external flash drive connected to the USB host port. The USB host port is also used for logging voltage and current data to a flash drive at adjustable sampling intervals.
This series provides system integrators with a LXI compliant LAN, USB (USBTMC-compliant), and optional GPIB interface for remote control and programming. The provided LabVIEWTM, IVI-C, and IVI.NET drivers further simplify system development and integration. In addition to OVP, OCP, and OTP protections, these power supplies support remote inhibit and voltage fault features to protect both the device under test (DUT) and the power supply.
Benchtop or rackmount applications requiring multiple outputs, precise test sequence generation, and other applications benefiting from a flexible power range delivered in a lightweight, compact package.