9202 BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 9202 is a 360 Watt DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-60 V
- Current: 0-15 A
- Power: 360 W
- Multi-ranging operation
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV/0.1 mA
- Output timer function
- List mode programming
- Store and recall up to 72 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Remote sense
- Built-in digital voltmeter (DVM)
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- NI-certified LabVIEW driver and softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Compact 19" half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Standard Accessories: User manual, power cord, test report & certificate of calibration
- Three-Year Warranty
The BK Precision 9202 model can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
For benchtop applications, these power supplies provide a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. System integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands.
Alternatively, users can control the power supply, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.
These features make the 9200 Series suitable for a wide range of applications including production testing, R&D, electronic field service, and education.