9310L LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The 9310L is a 300 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from LeCroy. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Sample Rate: 100 Ms/s
- Record Length: 1 Mpt
- Store 4 Waveforms to nonvolatile memo
- Store to a PCMCIA Memory Card
- Plot to a serial plotter / printer
- Save to computer via serial port or GPIB
- Remote control with GPIB or serial port
The LeCroy 9310L is a Digital Oscilloscope.