9314M LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The 9314M is a 300 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from LeCroy. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- 4 Channels
- Sample Rate: 100Ms/s
- Record Length: 50kpts
- Glitch, interval, window, dropout, TV and sate qualified triggers
- Automatic PASS / FAIL testing
- Programmable over the GPIB and RS232
- Persistence, XY and roll modes
- Advanced signal processing
The LeCroy 9314M is a Digital Oscilloscope.