9450A LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The 9450A is a 350 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from LeCroy. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- 2 Channel
- Sample Rate: 400 MS/s
- Record Length: 50k Per Channel
- TV Trigger and XY Display
- Automatic PASS/FAIL testing on templates and parameters
- Segmentable memories with trigger point time stamps
- FASTGLITCH trigger mode
- Signal processing and FFT analysis
The LeCroy 9450A is a Digital Oscilloscope.